Brand New Corona SDK Release Out. Highlights:
- LaunchPad (hassle-free analytics, promotion, showcase).
- 3rd party Papaya game network added.
- 3rd party InMobi Ads added.
- Embedded 3rd party tools.
- Mac OS X Lion support.
- Tons of updates to the core engine.
Overall, a plethora of great things that nearly all developers can take advantage of—many of which have been available to subscribers via Daily Builds for a while now (another great reason to subscribe).
When you get a chance, you should visit the newly updated Ansca website and read about all the great things that were added.
UPDATE: Here’s the Build 591 release notes for a complete list of all the changes/additions in this release (via @ansca).